Job Title: Car Sales Executive
Full Time Position.
UK Roadrunner Ltd is a UK registered company providing a door
to door vehicle and spare part importation service from the UK and Japan. We offices in the UK and in Nairobi Kenya.
Are you an experienced sales person? Are you looking to
further your career whilst earning a decent pay check at the end of the month? Then this is the job for you!
We are looking for car sales executives that can
demonstrate a hunger for success, will display excellent customer service skills, be motivated to achieve targets whilst ensuring the quality of service is not comprised, with a drive, energy and
commitment to seek every possible sales opportunity.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in car sales whilst
having a true passion for delivering the very best customer service every time. The role will involve the sales of used cars as well as admin work. Previous experience in car
sales or the motor trade will be an added advantage.
- A proven record in the delivery of business sales targets
- Motor trade knowledge will be an added advantage
- A minimum of one years’ experience in the Automotive Industry (selling
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages
- In depth knowledge of social media advertising platforms Facebook, Instagram and
- University degree
- Understand cars by studying their features and capabilities, as well as comparing
- Develop potential buyers by keeping good rapport and building relations with previous and
new customers; respond to enquiries; recommend sales campaigns and promotions
- Qualify potential clients by understanding their interests and requirements; matching
requirements and interests to various makes and models, etc.
- Close sales by overcoming objection(s), complete sales or purchase contracts, explain
provisions, offer services.
- Update own job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, attending seminars
and reading professional publications
- Explore and identify new leads and opportunities to add value to job
- Figure out client needs by listening and asking questions
- Provide suggestions on makes and models that best fit customer’s interest and
- Effectively close sales
- Ensure that clients understand the vehicle’s operating features, paperwork, logbook,
- Understand the car importation process and all requirements by KEBS
- Establish and maintain a follow-up system, which encourages repeat business and
- Share weekly progress reports with the Sales Manager
- Review sales statistics and plan more effectively to improve sales
- Be a day to day contact for customers dealing with enquiries, problems or
- Keep abreast of the car importation market place, conditions, competition activities and
- General clerical duties
- Handle all email and phone enquiries, (including courier services) dispatch,
- Receive and distribute documents and spare parts
- Facebook Admin for UK RoadRunner responding to adverts and potential client
- Preparing quotations and invoices
- Follow up on reported client issues/concerns and communicating the same to
- Management of petty cash disbursement and reconciliation, ensure that all disbursed funds
are accounted for with all supporting documents and reconciled.
- Ensure that all orders are proposed and delivered promptly
- Any other duties as assigned from time to time
- At least one year of sales or vehicle sales experience
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Possess good dress sense that portrays neat and smart personality
- Must be able to sell minimum quota according to contract
- Must be aggressive in selling and possess a positive attitude
- Should be excellent at sales and building relationships
- Results orientated and able to work independently with minimal supervision and within team
- Should be organised and methodical
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must have excellent online research capabilities
- Ability to represent the company at any level
- Must understand Social Media platforms – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Have knowledge of the KRA Motor Vehicle duty computation system
To apply, please send CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only qualified candidates will be