Job Title: Car Sales Rep
UK Roadrunner Ltd is a UK registered company providing a door to door vehicle and spare part importation service.
Overall Purpose of the role is to: To achieve maximum sales growth and carry out day to day administrative duties at the Nairobi
- University Degree
- A proven record in the delivery of business sales targets
- Motor Trade knowledge will be an added advantage
- A minimum of one years’ experience in the Automotive Industry (selling cars/trucks/vans)
- Valid driver’s License
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages
- Understand cars by studying their features and capabilities, as well as comparing and contrasting competitive models
- Develop potential buyers by keeping good rapport with previous and new customers; respond to inquiries; recommend sales campaigns and promotions
- Qualify buyers by understanding their interests and requirements; matching requirements and interests to various models, etc.
- Close sales by overcoming objection(s); complete sales or purchase contracts; explain provisions; offer services.
- Update own job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, attending seminars and reading professional publications
- Explore new opportunities in order to add value to job accomplishments
- Figure out customer’s needs by listening and asking questions
- Provide suggestions on makes and models that best fit customer’s interest and demand
- Effectively close sales
- Ensure that customers understand the vehicle’s operating features and paperwork logbooks inspections
- Understand the car importation process and all requirements by KEBS
- Establish and maintain follow-up system, which encourages repeat business and referrals
- Report to the London sales manager regarding reviews, analysis , objectives, and planned activities
- Review sales statistics and plan more effectively to improve sales.
- Be a day to contact for customers dealing with enquiries, problems or complaints.
- Keep abreast of product knowledge, market conditions, competition activities and trends
- General clerical duties.
- Handling all email and phone enquiries, (including courier services) dispatch, receipt.
- Receiving and distribution of documents and spare parts.
- Management of the office as whole.
- Facebook Admin for UK RoadRunner responding to adverts and potential client questions.
- Preparing quotations and invoices.
- Follow up of progress on reported client issues and communicating the same to clients.
- Management of petty cash disbursement and reconciliation, ensure that all disbursed funds are accounted for with all supporting documents and reconciled.
- Ensure that all orders are proposed and delivered promptly
- Any other duties assigned from time to time
- A Valid driver’s license
- At least one year of sales or vehicle sales experience
- Must be excellent at communicating information to visitors and enquirers
- Possess good dress sense that portrays neat and smart personality
- Must be able to sell minimum quota according to contract
- Must be aggressive in selling; and possess a positive attitude
- Should be excellent at sales and building relationships
- Results-orientated and able to work independently and within team environment
- Should be organised and methodical
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must have excellent online research capabilities
- Ability to represent the company at any level
- Must understand Social Media platforms – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Have knowledge of the KRA Motor Vehicle duty computation system
How to Apply
If you are qualified and looking for a challenging but rewarding position, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com to by 5th September 2017.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.